I recently read this awesome blog post and I’m desperate to share it to you :)
This blog post mainly introduces:
catsuper-powered. Built-in syntax highlighting & scrolling.
- prettyping: Beautified
ping. You can also alias this to the default
$ curl -O https://raw.githubusercontent.com/denilsonsa/prettyping/master/prettyping && chmod +x prettyping && sudo mv prettyping /usr/local/bin
- fzf: A fuzzy search against the terminal history, with a fully interactive preview of the possible matches.
- fd: a modern replacement for
- ncdu: DaisyDisk alternative in CLI. Calculates disk usage, interactively.
- tldr: Throw away man pages! tldr is the new hype.
- ack / ag: I don’t personally use it, but I’m looking forward to using it in the future.
- jq: JSON parser in the CLI